Saturday 2 April 2011

Patricia Filed dollar dress


It was on sale the last time I was in NEw York, staying on The Bowery. I had no intentions of ever wearing it, like many of the things I buy. But I had every intention of owning it.

I knew that the
"see through, black, stripper dress with the sequined dollar signs had to be mine."


"Do you ever see something, and think to yourself, that this "is for me". That very thing I am looking at, was put there for me. There is one left and it is meant to be mine."


I think that and I sometimes feel the same with people.

I know instinctively if a person is for me or not.

Now this does not mean, I dont go against the grain, and go for the ones I know my gut says steeer clear of..

Either way, thats another blog post. Perhaps another in appropriate dress for now. It is New Year's eve 2011. And this dress was due a very small debut. The View. pulliono's Pizzeria. So busy i still havent eaten there.

No comments:

Post a Comment